Library Corner - Looking for a good way to connect your child to learning activities? Look no further than your local library! This cozy library corner is a result of a partnership between IPTV and the library. It gives children the opportunity to strengthen math and literacy skills through fun, engaging multimedia platforms. Children and families will be able to visit the IPTV Library Corners anytime during library hours to explore reading activities and games. Visitors to the library will find a colorful and inviting area featuring the PBS characters they love. Children can play games on an iPad, read a book, or watch an educational and interactive literacy skill-building DVD.
iPad Use - iPads are available for kids to check out from the front desk and use in the library with adult supervision. The iPad is for use of the educational games only and have already been installed.
- Internet use is not prohibited on the iPads. Please use a computer up front for internet use.
- Not allowed to leave the library.
- Adult must sit with children while the iPad is in use.
- Headphones must be used at all times to not disrupt other patrons with the game's sounds.
- 30 minute time limit when in demand.