Use a Computer
- There are seven public access computers available for use
- The computers are located in the front of the library
- The following software is loaded on the computers: Microsoft Word, Excell, PowerPoint, Front Page and Access
- Users must bring their own storage devises to save their work (CD, disc, or jump drive)
- Users are limited to 30 minuter time limits
- Computers are available to any adult
- The computers DO NOT have filtered Internet access
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have computer knowledge and a valid library card with parental consent to use the Internet
- Game computers without Internet access are available
- A black & white laser jet printer is available for printing for a fee of 10 cents per page
- A color injet printer is available for printing for a fee of 25 cents per page
- A card reader is available to download digital pictures
- A scanner is available
Click here to view the library's Computer Policy.
Click here to view the library's Internet Use Policy.