Take a proctored exam
Here is how the library's proctoring service works.
- The Keck Memorial Library offers a proctoring service to the public, and can typically accommodate online and paper exams.
- Arrangements should be made with a library staff member in advance. Examinations should be taken during normal operating hours.
- To schedule a proctored exam call the library at 319-523-5261 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The library does not charge a fee for this service.
- If completed examinations and accompanying materials need to be mailed by the library, the student will be responsible for the cost of adequate postage.
- Instructors should send the test materials to
Keck Memorial Library
119 N. 2nd St.
Wapello, IA 52653