Find answers to questions
This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
Here is a description of the library's reference service
- The service is available during open hours.
- Questions can be received: in person, by phone, fax, e-mail
- We will strive to answer your question in as timely a manner as possible.
- Staff will assist students by helping locate sources to be used for homework assignments, but will not provide specific answers for assignments.
- The staff will be glad to help you find the answer by helping you use the internet, databases, or books.
- To call or fax a question 319-523-5261
- Click here to "Ask a Librarian"
- Check out the "do research" section of the Web site.