Summer Library Program 2021
How the program works:
- Program starts June 1 and ends August 1
- There will be 1 program packet per week
- New packets will be available each week starting on Monday.
- Each packet has a sheet of 9 tasks and a reading “map”
- Participants will have at least 1 week to complete the tasks.
- If 5 tasks are completed, a scratch off ticket will be earned to reveal which shelf you can choose a prize from our prize cabinet.
- If all 9 tasks are completed, the participant will get a scratch off ticket and their name placed in a drawing for a weekly prize.
- Reading maps will be turned in at the end of the program for a chance for prizes.
- Completed Task Sheets may be returned anytime.
- You must turn in a completed task sheet to get another task sheet. Only 1 task sheet per week for a total of 9 weeks.
Sign Up Here: